1. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, Actor, Politician.
2. “He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.”
-Louisa May Alcott, Novelist, Poet.
3. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”
-Ernest Hemingway, Writer.
4. “Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.”
-Demi Lovato, Singer.
5. “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.”
-Martin Luther King Jr., Activist.
6. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.”
-Susan Gale, Author.