This episode features Quint Studer interviewed by Scott Becker. Quint is the extraordinarily successful founder of the Studer Group. He shares his thoughts on what it takes to succeed in business. Everyone can benefit from his core concepts and thoughts. Quint also discusses his deep efforts in philanthropy as to building vibrant communities and talks about his work in owning a minor league baseball team. This is a must listen episode!
Marion Crawford is the founder and CEO of a fast growing marketing and PR firm that serves multi-billion dollar clients in healthcare, finance, tourism, and education. Here Marion’s shares her thought son business growth and development.
In this episode of the Becker Group Business Strategy 15 Minute Podcast features Julie Silverman. Julie is a highly successful sales professional. Here Julie describes how she became so successfuland her core tips for sales and business success.
This episode of the Becker Group Business Strategy 15 Minute Podcast features Howard Sutker, founder and CEO of Sutker Advisors. Mr Sutker provides financial and CFO services to mid-market companies. Mr Sutker has built a highly successful firm in a short period of time.
This episode of the Becker Group Business Strategy 15 Minute Podcast features Jim Keller the name partner in Keller and Keller. Mr Keller has built a regionally dominant firm and has great ideas on how to win in business.
This episode of the Becker Group Business Strategy 15 Minute Podcast features Senior Partner and leader of the Private Equity Practice at McGuireWoods, Geoff Cockrell. Geoff is both a business and legal leader.
Rex Stock is a seasoned participant in the cannabis business. In this episode Rex discusses how Nevada became a hot bet for regulated industries such as gambling, prostitution, and cannabis. He also speaks about the many roles that people play in the cannabis industry.
Jeff Blankinship is a highly successful entrepreneur. In this episode he discusses how he inadvertently invested in cannabis and now loves the industry. He also talks about the various differen tindustries growing up around cannabis.
This Becker Group Business of Pot 15 Minute Podcast episode features Senior Vice President Tyler Anthony of Electrum. Tyler is a highly regared investor and advisor in the Cannabis industry.
1. Quality espresso
- Most stores have upgraded to the Swiss-made Mastrena, designed to make a high-quality espresso shot.
2. Fresh coffee
- Starbucks never serves coffee that has been sitting for longer than 30 minutes.
3. Customized coffee
- The chain claims to serve 87,000 different drink combinations.
4. Time efficient
- With two registers and a full staff, Starbucks can accommodate 220 customers per hour.
5. Consistency of brand delivery
- Starbucks baristas undergo over 30 hours of training on everything from techniques to the origins of coffee beans.
6. Best coffee
- Select stores have the top-of-the-line single-brew Clover coffee machine.
7. Good culture
- A healthy corporate benefits package offers health insurance for baristas who work at least 20 hours per week.
- Customers can pay with their smart phone and can earn stars that will go towards free drink and free food awards.
9. Internet service
- Starbucks provides free WiFi, with no restriction on laptop use.
- Starbucks makes it a goal to get each customer in and out in 3 minutes.